Monday 9 October 2017

Now and Then I Live Eternities

fall under my shine
dear
for you and me belong
to the same set of waves
that paint us in the kind of love
people die of
and reject
in the name of immorality
and lack of consistency
for I often remain a part of your dreams
and you of my unwritten parole
from what I say words that sting
the edge of my tongue
and right under the pile of
emotions you lie on
for I am with you
a lover of no existence
WITHOUT YOU
I survive a million days
                                                                                    a million seconds
                                                                                    now and then
                                                                                    I live eternities.

Artist : @artidote 

No comments:

Post a Comment