Saturday 17 January 2015

INSATIABLE

You have me, you know that. Every inch of my skin, my compliant soul you so wholly possess. You unnerve me every time, looking at me with eyes so intent, zealous for more occupancy. Detention maybe ? Unaware of my fatiguing fidelity. Filling my melancholy nights you make me wonder why can't I ever have enough of you and then those eyes smirk at me, teasing me in your cathartic presence. The thought itself is so gratifying signalling chills down my spine and making my heart race like some mad horse and oh ! Those heavy greedy breaths. Those robust breaths in your presence that make you own me and you smile wicked for you are aware of your charm. My dreams-they have you tall and needy, I like you needy. As far as I am concerned my indigence for you is insatiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment