Wednesday 23 July 2014

Stare

I walk alone
slowly and effortlessly
smiling with happy realization
left and right in sequence
hair blowing back
chilly wind kissing my skin
when suddenly I feel a stare
uneasiness reside in my heart.
Steps more careful
in panic I walk, my speed a little fast.
I dare not look back for things will be sure
unsurety keeps me at peace.
Slow run and then a fast walk
I feel the touch
cold and a pinch
my garment being stretched
causing me to flinch.
Courage in my soul, fear in my eyes
I finally look back banishing my lies.
Those pair of devil eyes
moving up and down
from my bosom to my thighs.
That was the stare I feared
resented in fact
that stare I couldn't handle
in his very presence
forcing me to mantle
but folding my hands
I gave a stare back
shunned away those lies
turning towards my track.

No comments:

Post a Comment